[AFS3-std] Re: New Version Notification for draft-wilkinson-afs3-rxgk-afs-08.txt

Benjamin Kaduk kaduk@MIT.EDU
Thu, 21 May 2015 16:32:56 -0400 (EDT)

This update has my attempts at fixing the issues I found in my review.

Some out-of-band conversation indicates that jhutz is unhappy that the
AFSCombinedToken does not include the identity list from the cm_tok;
perhaps he will say more here.  Suggestions for adding it back in are
welcome.

-Ben