[AFS3-std] 2015 Elections Process and Call for Nominations

Jeffrey Hutzelman jhutz@cmu.edu
Mon, 31 Aug 2015 19:55:53 -0400

On Fri, 2015-08-21 at 11:24 -0400, Jeffrey Hutzelman wrote:

> Nominations and seconds should be sent to the afs3-standardization mailing
> list and also directly to Michael and me.  Any consenting individual may
> be nominated, but shall be both proposed and seconded by eligible voters.
> Self-nomination is not permitted.  To reiterate, please send nominations
> and seconds to the following addresses:
>
>   afs3-standardization@lists.openafs.org
>   jhutz@cs.cmu.edu
>   mmeffie@sinenomine.net
>
> As shown in the above timeline, nominations are open for a period of two
> weeks from today, ending at 23:59 UTC on September 4, 2015.  Nominations
> received after that time will not be considered.

So far, I've seen one message, which made five nominations.  None of
those nominations have yet been seconded.  No other nominations have
been made.

Please note that nominations close in four days.  In the event there are
no eligible nominations, Mike Meffie and I will pick someone.  Please
don't make us do that.

-- Jeff