[AFS3-std] 2015 Elections Process and Call for Nominations

Benjamin Kaduk kaduk@MIT.EDU
Mon, 31 Aug 2015 23:48:36 -0400 (EDT)

[re-sending with the correct spelling for the recipient, just to avoid any
possible questions on the interpretation of the draft charter, even though
Jeff already forwarded the text to the list]

On Fri, 21 Aug 2015, Jeffrey Hutzelman wrote:

> This message serves as a call for nominations for candidates to
> serve as chairs of the afs3-standardization group.  Please read on
> for details on how the process will work and how to register your
> nomination(s).
>
> Nominations and seconds should be sent to the afs3-standardization mailing
> list and also directly to Michael and me.  Any consenting individual may
> be nominated, but shall be both proposed and seconded by eligible voters.
> Self-nomination is not permitted.  To reiterate, please send nominations
> and seconds to the following addresses:
>
>   afs3-standardization@lists.openafs.org
>   jhutz@cs.cmu.edu
>   mmeffie@sinenomine.net

(I think that has one too many 'f's.)

> As shown in the above timeline, nominations are open for a period of two
> weeks from today, ending at 23:59 UTC on September 4, 2015.  Nominations
> received after that time will not be considered.

I nominate Chaskiel Grundman, Andrew Deason, Alejandro Sedeno, Adam
Glasgall, and Marc Dionne.

-Ben