[Foundation-discuss] Proposal for RFP for Mac Packaging

Dave Botsch botsch@cnf.cornell.edu
Mon, 16 Nov 2015 22:00:06 -0500

Hi, all.

Just to respond to my own email and to update everyone on OS X
packaging.

Work by others is already ongoin to re-jigger the packaging to be happy
for OS X. Their plan is to then donate the fixed packaging back to the
OpenAFS community.

The Foundation is planning on signing up for the appropriate level of
Apple Developer so that digital certs recognized by OS X can be used to
sign the package, binaries, and KEXT.

Thanks.