[Foundation-discuss] Rewarding sponsors with acknowledgement in source/logos on website?

Dave Botsch botsch@cnf.cornell.edu
Fri, 27 Nov 2015 19:09:58 -0500

And that might be an appropriate use of the current credits page, with
something different being done for those who donate/etc moving forward.

--
David William Botsch