[OpenAFS-announce] OpenAFS 1.2.5 Debian packages now available

Garry Zacheiss zacheiss@MIT.EDU
Wed, 19 Jun 2002 17:03:51 -0400

Debian GNU/Linux 3.0 (aka "woody") packages of OpenAFS 1.2.5 are now
available for download from the openafs.org web site and in the
openafs.org AFS cell.  Thanks to Sam Hartman for providing these
packages.

Additionally, RPMs for Redhat 7.1 for IA64 are also now available for
download in the same places.  This is the first time we've offered
these, and I'd be interested in hearing if they're useful, and if it
would be preferable to distribute IA64 RPMs for some other Redhat
release.

As always, the latest release can be found at:

      http://www.openafs.org/release/latest.html

Garry Zacheiss
for the OpenAFS Gatekeepers