[OpenAFS-announce] ANNOUNCE: AFS Perl API 2.2.0 Release Candidate 1 now available for testing

Norbert Gruener nog@MPA-Garching.MPG.DE
Thu, 30 Oct 2003 13:50:27 +0100

Hi all,

Finally I've managed to finish most of the work for the AFS Perl API
release 2.2.0 and I have a release candidate ready.

This version will not go onto CPAN.  The compressed tar file of
AFSPerl 2.2.0-rc1 is only available at:

  http://www.mpa-garching.mpg.de/~nog/perl/AFS-2.2.0-rc1.tar.gz

md5sum:

  cfec0933b2df0ef2a74b119fa3a767c8  AFS-2.2.0-rc1.tar.gz

User visible changes in this release candidate include:

  - New modules VOS and VLDB which implement the VOS command suite.

  - Support for CM function "getvolstats".

Please try out this candidate release and give me your feedback.
For more information about the current state of the AFS Perl API,
check my "AFS Perl API Kwiki" site at:

  http://www.mpa-garching.mpg.de/kwiki/nog/afsperl/

Share and Enjoy!

Norbert