[OpenAFS-announce] Volume Dump Utilities v1.2

Jeffrey Hutzelman openafs-info@openafs.org
Mon, 29 May 2006 18:48:25 -0400

I am pleased to announce the release of version 1.2 of the CMU volume dump
utilities, a collection of libraries and utilities for examining,
manipulating, and constructing AFS volume dumps.  I've been distributing
these tools informally for some time, but this is their first official
release.

Version 1.2 can be obtained from these sources:

     /afs/grand.central.org/software/dumpscan
     http://grand.central.org/dl/software/dumpscan

   Sr. Research Systems Programmer