[OpenAFS-announce] OpenAFS Support and Development Providers

Russ Allbery openafs-info@openafs.org
Tue, 29 Jan 2008 16:57:57 -0800

The www.openafs.org web site now has a list of commercial providers of
OpenAFS support and development.  This is provided by popular demand as a
service to the OpenAFS community.

The list is available at:

    http://www.openafs.org/support.html

Please note that inclusion on this list is not endorsement by the OpenAFS
project.  The project does not endorse any particular provider.  Inclusion
is based on the criteria listed on that page and the initial list was
based on community knowledge of providers.

If you are an OpenAFS support or development provider and you would like
to be listed on this page, please contact the OpenAFS Elders (you can
contact me directly and I'll pass the information along).