[OpenAFS-announce] Book your room for the ABPW09 NOW!

Esther Filderman openafs-info@openafs.org
Thu, 26 Mar 2009 22:12:50 -0400

Folks,

If you're even thinking about attending the AFS & Kerberos Best
Practices workshop this year, please reserve a room now!   The block
is up as of April 1, and we're low on reservations.

We know times are tough and travel budgets are getting eaten left and
right.  But there's no penalty if it turns out you can't come and have
to cancel the reservation.

So please  -- help us out and book your room if you think you might be
able to come.  Hopefully things will work out and we will get to see
you this year.

Hurry -- you only have until April 1 to make the reservation.  No joke!

Hotel info here:  http://workshop.openafs.org/afsbpw09/hotel.html
Our room block is for $94/night at the Stanford Guest House.

Thanks!

The AFS & Kerberos Best Practices Workshop Organizers
http://workshop.openafs.org/