[OpenAFS-announce] Reminder: 2011 European AFS and Kerberos Conference

European AFS & Kerberos Cenference 2011 openafs-info@openafs.org
Wed, 14 Sep 2011 18:00:02 +0200

Dear all,

it is now less than three weeks to the=20

               2011 European AFS and Kerberos Conference

taking place in Hamburg, Germany from Oct 4th through Oct 7th 2011.

We would like to encourage you to register your attendance as well
as submitting your abstracts in the Indico Conference System.
Please observe that site reports are also counted as contributions and
should be submitted with a minimal abstract "site report"

Please find details at  https://indico.desy.de/event/eakc2011

Waiting for you is a lineup of talks encompassing OpenAFS and its =
roadmap,
experiences with the recent 1.6 release, Kerberos and SSO and much more.

We are inviting you to the evening registration and reception where we =
can
mix and mingle, have a few drinks and enjoy some fingerfood.

One of our well-wishers is inviting us to the conference dinner with a =
view
of the Port of Hamburg in a hanseatic 19th century villa and Thursday =
evening=B4s=20
session will take place in the historic centre of Hamburg in a private =
brewery,=20
so that we have the perfect environment for many deep discussions.

We hope to see you in Hamburg soon,
for the organizing team,

Peter van der Reest.
=
______

	   European AFS & Kerberos Conference 2011 Organisation Team

  c/o	DESY - IT
	Notkestrasse 85					eakc2011@desy.de
	D-22607 Hamburg			   indico.desy.de/event/eakc2011
=
______