[OpenAFS-announce] OpenAFS adopts Contributor Covenant

Daria Phoebe Brashear openafs-info@openafs.org
Sun, 20 Sep 2015 01:59:23 -0400

--001a113ff9fe6fd23c0520277782

In the interest of fostering a friendly, welcoming environment for
contributors, the Contributor Covenant has been introduced as the code of
conduct for the OpenAFS Project. This was offered by myself, under no
organizational guise, as something I felt important to pursue.

As included in the OpenAFS source tree, it can be found here:
http://git.openafs.org/?p=openafs.git;a=blob_plain;f=CONTRIBUTING;hb=HEAD

For additional information, visit contributor-covenant.org

Thanks are due to Coraline Ada Ehmke for her work on creating the covenant.

--
Daria Phoebe Brashear

--001a113ff9fe6fd23c0520277782

vironment for=20
contributors, the Contributor Covenant has been introduced as the code of
 conduct for the OpenAFS Project. This was offered by myself, under no orga=
nizational guise, as something I felt important to pursue.<br><br>As includ=
ed in the OpenAFS source tree, it can be found here:<br><a href=3D"http://g=
it.openafs.org/?p=3Dopenafs.git;a=3Dblob_plain;f=3DCONTRIBUTING;hb=3DHEAD">=
http://git.openafs.org/?p=3Dopenafs.git;a=3Dblob_plain;f=3DCONTRIBUTING;hb=
iv>Thanks are due to Coraline Ada Ehmke for her work on creating the covena=

--001a113ff9fe6fd23c0520277782--