OpenAFS CVS Commit: openafs/src/WINNT/client_creds by jaltman
Thu, 15 Jul 2004 23:38:33 EDT
Update of /cvs/openafs/src/WINNT/client_creds
In directory GRAND.CENTRAL.ORG:/home/jaltman/openafs/cvs-tree/src/WINNT/client_creds
- Fix NTMakefiles in many directories to define WIN32_LEAN_AND_MEAN NOGDI
to avoid macro redefinitions
- update text files
- add "authentication cell" registry value for afscreds.exe
Network provider :
- If the user is logging into an AD domain, then look up the user's
profile path, find out which cell it's in and then authenticate to
that cell instead of the default cell.
- Domain specific registry keys
- A few fixes for handling UNICODE_STRINGs
- Delete partial security context during negotiation
- As per the SDK which says we must handle CPL_INQUIRE message, we do.
Also fixes a small bug where the icon isn't properly set when viewing
the Control Panel folder.
- Don't bother setting the app data template, because we are setting
it in the MSI anyway.
- Add a configurable symbol AFSDEV_AUXWIXDEFINES which can be used to
customize a build of the msi.
- Move afslogon.dll to SYSTEM32 directory
- Add registry keys to support WinLogon notifications.
- Rename afsdcell.ini to CellServDB and move it to the client directory.
- If there's already an afsdcell.ini in the Windows directory, copy
that over to the client directory instead.
- Add descriptions to AFS client and server services
--- DELTA config follows ---
afslogon-wix-cleanup-20040715 openafs/src/WINNT/client_creds/afswiz.cpp 1.7 1.8
afslogon-wix-cleanup-20040715 openafs/src/WINNT/client_creds/creds.cpp 1.8 1.9