OpenAFS CVS Commit: openafs/src/WINNT/install/NSIS by jaltman
Thu, 22 Jul 2004 05:23:57 EDT
Update of /cvs/openafs/src/WINNT/install/NSIS
In directory GRAND.CENTRAL.ORG:/home/jaltman/openafs/cvs-tree/src/WINNT/install/NSIS
* Cleanup debug logging. In particular, allow the TraceOptions registry
value to be used as a bit flag as it was intended. Give each type of
debugging its own value instead of having each module test for the zero
* Modify the handling of the afsd_init.log file. This file originally
was replaced on each start. However, with auto-restart this causes
any error information from the previous halt to be lost. So it was
changed quite a while back to append forever. The problem with this
is that the file gets unreasonably large. Solution: add a new registry
value, MaxLogSize, which determins how large the file should be allowed
to become before truncation. The default is 100K. The magic value 0
means grow indefinitely.
* Update afslogon.dll. Cleanup logging. Fix some errors. Remove unused
variables. AND do not Forget Tokens on Logoff if the profile is located
in AFS space.
* Fix a bug introduced yesterday in cellconfig.c which caused problems
accessing the CellServDB file
* Update the NSIS installer to replace the CRTL DLLs instead of overwrite
* Add new Startup Winlogon handler to initialize the TraceOption.
--- DELTA config follows ---
misc-cleanups-20040721 openafs/src/WINNT/install/NSIS/OpenAFS.nsi 1.63 1.64