OpenAFS CVS Commit: openafs/src/WINNT/install/NSIS by jaltman
Sun, 02 May 2004 18:09:23 EDT
Update of /cvs/openafs/src/WINNT/install/NSIS
In directory GRAND.CENTRAL.ORG:/home/jaltman/openafs/cvs-tree/src/WINNT/install/NSIS
1) Does not delete server config data on uninstall
2) If an upgrade or a re-install with existing server config data, will not auto-start the Server Configuration Wizard.
3) Checks for RPC keys on install. (I believe you only need one because not all of the keys are required for AFS to work. However, it might require TCP or UDP based RPC)
Still to do:
1) Server data should be destroyed if user answers "No" to "Do you want to keep your existing configuration data?"
2) If installing when existing server configuration data is present, populate the client cell to be the contents of the "ThisCell" file.
--- DELTA config follows ---
nsis-server-updates-20040501 openafs/src/WINNT/install/NSIS/OpenAFS.nsi 1.49 1.50