OpenAFS CVS Commit: openafs by shadow
Mon, 30 Jun 2008 23:33:39 EDT
Update of /cvs/openafs
In directory GRAND.CENTRAL.ORG:/data/sb/openafs
exportfs - NFS translator:
- The exportfs code is updated for the new export ops. The changes are made
conditional on a new configure test that detects the new ops. fh_to_dentry()
basically replaces decode_fh and uses our own get_dentry function instead of the
now defunct find_exported_dentry.
- A check for fh_len=4 is removed - in testing this value is always 6, possibly
because of changes in the kernel code.
- The check for authtab in osi_nfssrv.c assumes that an undefined weak symbol is
0. On my system, an unresolved weak symbol in a loaded module gets the value
0xfffffffe (-2 or -ENOENT) - again, probably a change on the kernel side. Check
that the pointer is not an error constant using IS_ERR().
- In osi_vfsops.c, only use the export_ops bits if building the translator
afspag: the problem here was dealing with unresolved symbols
- afs_showflags is redefined in afs_pag_call.c so it's available for the afspag
- A new source file afs_warn.c gets the afs_warn* functions from afs_util.c.
This allows the afspag module to get the afs_warnuser function without dragging
in too many symbols. The new file is attached separately.
- d_path() now takes a struct path argument - includes a new configure test
- osi_vfsmnt -> osi_vfsmount in osi_misc.c Looked like a typo?
- reorder the remove_proc_entry() calls - we need to remove the children before
the parent (introduced with my earlier patch)
--- DELTA config follows ---
linux-nfstrans-updates-20080630 openafs/acinclude.m4 1.234 1.235