[OpenAFS-devel] datagrams really arent big enough?

Daniel Clark/CAM/Lotus Daniel_Clark@lotus.com
Wed, 8 Nov 2000 18:49:34 -0500

--=_alternative 0082901385256991_=

> I'm talking about an easy-to-use library that wraps around the rest of
> the perl libs, or even better, was fully self-contained as much as
possible,
> so you don't have to worry about which combination of 20 libraries you
have
> to put on the command line, and in what order, and what ones have to be
> repeated to get the thing to link, etc.

If you haven't already, you should look at afsperl by Norbert E. Gruner
and Roland Schemers at www.mpa-garching.mpg.de/~nog
--=_alternative 0082901385256991_=

&gt; the perl libs, or even better, was fully self-contained as much as possible,<br>
&gt; so you don't have to worry about which combination of 20 libraries you have<br>
&gt; to put on the command line, and in what order, and what ones have to be<br>
&gt; repeated to get the thing to link, etc.<br>
</tt></font>
--=_alternative 0082901385256991_=--