[OpenAFS-devel] stopgap patch to make reiserfs+afsd issue les s noticable

Neulinger, Nathan nneul@umr.edu
Wed, 11 Apr 2001 10:37:00 -0500

don't bother with this. I did some testing and the race condition happens
pretty quick if you open a ton of files (i.e. like web server) and/or
allocate a bunch of memory.

-- Nathan