[OpenAFS-devel] RE: Linux kernel 2.2.19 incompatible with AFS?

Neulinger, Nathan nneul@umr.edu
Tue, 17 Apr 2001 09:31:39 -0500

Sounds like a good idea to me... What is the check that needs made to
determine if the compiler is stackguard'ed?

Or alternatively, if you have an easy patch for
src/libafs/MakefileProto.LINUX, go ahead and send a diff to
openafs-devel@openafs.org.

-- Nathan