[OpenAFS-devel] patches I just sent a couple days ago...

Neulinger, Nathan nneul@umr.edu
Thu, 19 Apr 2001 15:50:44 -0500

looks like there are a ton of prototypes wired into various source files
instead of in the headers. As I started to clean up warnings and put the
prototypes in the headers with afs_int32, it complained since it was
prototypes more than once and with the wrong types.

I've mostly got that cleaned up, but I'm going to see about getting rid of
as many of those wired prototypes in the .c files as I can and then send a
better patch.