[OpenAFS-devel] FW: Whats the status of the NT driver?

Neulinger, Nathan nneul@umr.edu
Mon, 23 Apr 2001 11:07:00 -0500

Hey, saw this on arla-drinkers, thought it might be of interest for =
whoever
is working on getting rid of the netbios-redirector approach to the NT
client.

-----Original Message-----
From: Bo Brant=E9n [mailto:bosse@acc.umu.se]=20
Sent: Saturday, April 21, 2001 3:27 PM
To: arla-drinkers@stacken.kth.se
Subject: Whats the status of the NT driver?

I have read some papers about development of an Arla driver for Windows =
NT
and would like to ask about the status of the project?

I would also like to mention that I have just released an example of an
physical file system driver for Windows NT. It is an implementation of
RomFs from Linux witch was choosen because of its simple disk layout. =
It
is my hope that this driver will make it easyer for people developing
other filesystem drivers for Windows NT in the future.

The example is available under the terms of GPL at:
http://www.acc.umu.se/~bosse/

	Bo Branten