[OpenAFS-devel] top level config.h?

Neulinger, Nathan nneul@umr.edu
Mon, 30 Apr 2001 08:40:36 -0500

Any chance of this getting added? I'd like to make use of it with some of my
-Wall cleanup patches, but I hate to go putting much effort into bulding
patches around something that I'm not sure will be in the source.

If someone could commit an empty top level config.h, that would be
appreciated. It's going to be there with autoconf anyway, might as well take
advantage of that future change now as it can only help to clean stuff up.

-- Nathan