[OpenAFS-devel] initial afsconfig.h.in patch

Neulinger, Nathan nneul@umr.edu
Mon, 30 Apr 2001 14:24:58 -0500

I kindof figured we'd want to install the afsconfig.h file in a way similar
to param.h, since that is what is being used now.

Now, if the makefiles can be modified to search for it in dest/include
instead of dest/include/afs, then I see nothing wrong with it being in the
top level.

Also, I don't have any objection to modifying the makefiles as those
directories are converted to use the afsconfig.h file. That might be the
easiest approach, although setting an include once at the top level sure
would be nice.

-- Nathan