[OpenAFS-devel] RE: [OpenAFS] Strange Behavior of Openafs-1.1 .1

Neulinger, Nathan nneul@umr.edu
Wed, 8 Aug 2001 14:22:43 -0500

So basically, we're reproducing an entire structure, plus constantly
maintaining it, just so that we can save some memory? ick.

Seems to me that we'd be better off putting more intelligence into the part
of the code that allocate's the new vnode's and just have it not allocate as
big a piece. (i.e. use something like XtOffsetOf() in a malloc).

-- Nathan