[OpenAFS-devel] support for enterprise kernel

Derrick J Brashear shadow@dementia.org
Wed, 22 Aug 2001 00:54:56 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 20 Aug 2001, Neulinger, Nathan wrote:

> Before going to any great lengths on rewriting that makefile, please wait
> till Derrick gets my makefile cleanup patches applied. (Derrick, are you
> still intending to do those, or are you holding off cause of the NT stuff?)

We should be able to have the Windows issues worked out so if there are
no other issues we'll go from there shortly. 1.1.1a (updates for Windows
only) will be going out the door first, shortly.

-D