[OpenAFS-devel] OpenAFS HP-UX missing header files

Neulinger, Nathan R. nneul@umr.edu
Thu, 15 Feb 2001 16:29:52 -0600

That's the reason for the message in the README. Those files had to be
removed most likely because Transarc/IBM couldn't get the legal OK to
distribute them. Those files are part of the kernel interface/support.

You're at HP... complain somewhere... :)

Believe me, I've tried to get filesystem development documentation from HP
for HP-UX before. It's impossible. Maybe you can get it if you give HP lots
of money, but I couldn't even get someone to tell me that I could do that.

-- Nathan