[OpenAFS-devel] qmail on AFS

Rudy Zung zungr@bluezulu.com
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 12:37:37 -0400

Not entirely certain if this is the correct list, but...

Has anyone set up a Slackware using qmail Maildir delivery as the MTA where
the user's home volume and Maildir are on AFS? I initially saw qmail
complain about home directory is writable (which doesn't mean that much
anyway since AFS acls will take care of it, but I chmodded the home
directory to be og-w anyway) and now it's just saying temporarily deferred
on delivery. I've even tried setting acls for system:anyuser to rlidwka just
to make qmail deliver, but so far no dice.

TIA

--

...Ru   (a low-cost superhero)
   On, on! Blue skies. Think snow.