[OpenAFS-devel] revision 1.6 of src/ptserver/ptserver.c

Derrick J Brashear shadow@dementia.org
Thu, 5 Jul 2001 21:21:32 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 5 Jul 2001, Garry Zacheiss wrote:

> >> For me at least the change introduced in revision 1.6 of ptserver.c
> >> breaks the build.  Where should the ptserver be picking up the
> >> definitions of these prototypes from?  It's quite possible this is a
> >> Debian bug.
>
>  rev 1.6 of the ptserver breaks for me on Solaris 8 as well; I don't
>  believe that afsconf_GetKey() is actually prototyped in any header
>  file, and that the prototypes removed from ptserver.c were necessary.

It's corrected in the CVS tree now; Namely, it's prototyped correctly and
the other calls to it have had their included prototypes removed.
Amusingly they didn't all match before.

-D