[OpenAFS-devel] Tru64 5.0 broken?

Pedro F. Giffuni pfg1+@pitt.edu
Sat, 07 Jul 2001 17:19:05 -0400

--------------6C862F601F20536E803D401E

Aha...it didn't exactly work cause my kernel doesn't have the same
name of the machine, but I did the proper link and it's building.
Thanks!

If you guys want, I'll be glad to provide the binaries, just gimme an
address or incoming ftp site where you want them.

    Pedro.

Johan Danielsson wrote:

> "Pedro F. Giffuni" <pfg1+@pitt.edu> writes:
>
> > There seems to be no binary distribution for Tru64 5.0, so I tried
> > building the source with the attached results :(.
>
> ln -s `hostname -s | tr a-z A-Z` /usr/sys/AFS
>
> Should really be fixed in configure.in.
>
> /Johan
--------------6C862F601F20536E803D401E

begin:vcard
n:Giffuni;Pedro
tel;fax:1 (360) 343-0501
tel;home:(412) 665 2956
tel;work:(412) 624-9862
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.geocities.com/giffunip/
org:University of Pittsburgh;Industrial Engineering
adr:;;5820 Elwood St. Apt. 34;Pittsburgh;PA;15232;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:giffunip@asme.org
title:Teaching Assistant
fn:Pedro F. Giffuni