[OpenAFS-devel] OpenAFS 1.1.0 and Linux 2.4.4

Derrick J Brashear shadow@dementia.org
Fri, 20 Jul 2001 02:12:02 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 19 Jul 2001 verstege@hik.fzk.de wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have tried to install OpenAFS 1.1.0 Client with Linux 2.4.4.
> on a Intel PII SMP machine.

> I am running SuSE 7.2 with self-made Kernel 2.4.4 (Sources from
> kernel.org)

What patches if any did you apply?

Sadly as of a few days ago I no longer have an SMP machine and it's
unlikely I'll be able to rectify it in the near future so hopefully either
someone else can help or I can tickle this problem with an SMP kernel on a
uniprocessor host.

-D
-just because a PPGA Celeron can be used in SMP mode, don't assume a
FC-PGA Celeron can. Anyone want to trade some P3s for a couple FC-PGA
Celerons? ;-)