[OpenAFS-devel] Are fonts within doc PDFs consistent with the license

Mattias Amnefelt mattiasa@e.kth.se
06 Jun 2001 22:04:06 +0200

Sam Hartman <hartmans@MIT.EDU> writes:

>     Mattias> Anyway, if we are allowed to distribute the
>     Mattias> original documents, then distributing the documents with
>     Mattias> fonts shouldn't be a problem, should it?
>
> It certainly can be, but here is the license/readme for the Bluesky
> fonts found in texmf/doc/fonts/bluesky.  Public domain is certainly
> compatible with the IPL.

Ah. Didn't look there.

By the way, I browsed around in my documentation collection, and found some
more interface specifications, which weren't included with the usual
ones. These are the pts-interface and the xstat-interface. We should
probably include those in the distribution as well. They too are available
from http://www.e.kth.se/~mattiasa/doc/afs/progint/ as dvi, ps and
pdf. I've also got the original tex-code for the xstat specification.

/mattiasa