[OpenAFS-devel] Windows build possible from snapshots?

Kevin Coffman kwc@citi.umich.edu
Mon, 25 Jun 2001 12:47:43 -0400

I'm probably missing something simple, but I'm having a hard time
trying to build from snapshots on Windows.  I tried one of last week's
snapshots (2001-06-19) and tried again today (2001-06-25).

The NTMakefile is looking for obj directories which I don't have.  I
found the NTobjdir script.  However, that seems to depend on another
script src/WINNT/docs/build/ntobjdirs.  I don't see a docs directory
under WINNT.

I built the 1.0.4 release on Windows.  What am I missing in the
snapshots?

Thanks,
K.C.