[OpenAFS-devel] How can this happen, and how can I fix it...

Robertson, Jason V jason.v.robertson@intel.com
Wed, 27 Jun 2001 17:08:20 -0700

Hi,

I've written an RPC service extension to Samba that allows you to klog
through a GUI interface from Windows.  It works fine, but for one odd quirk
- WTS
machines use one process, so user's seem to be able to "see" (_but_!! not
use !!) other users' tokens.

So in low level details, tokens are in different pags, but they still get
listed by ktc_ListTokens().  How can I only list tokens that are only in
this shell, or am I
not pagging correctly?  Since the users don't get the token priveleges, why
is the token still listed??

Barring any help on this - is there any developer's documentation available
for AFS 3.6?

Thanks,
Jason