[OpenAFS-devel] initial afsconfig.h.in patch

Neulinger, Nathan nneul@umr.edu
Wed, 2 May 2001 09:24:59 -0500

Did you come up with any ideas on this?

Another option if you prefer... I could adjust the patch to have the top
level makefile pass an additional variable along to all the submakes
"top_srcdir", which is what autoconf/automake uses. (It also uses srcdir,
but that tracks with the subdirectory you are in. This would enable easily
adding a:

-I$(top_srcdir)/config

to any CCOPTS in submakes as needed, which would work identically in all
dirs.

-- Nathan