[OpenAFS-devel] Problems with shutting down afsd

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
03 May 2001 19:52:07 -0400

Are you sure that you don't have any processes running out of AFS?
Are you sure that you're not sitting in an AFS directory?

You cannot stop AFS if something is keeping AFS open.  I've seen this
behavior if, for example, you have a shell sitting in an AFS directory
when you try to stop AFS.

-derek