[OpenAFS-devel] bonnie++ problem on Linux w/ OpenAFS client

Alf Wachsmann alfw@SLAC.Stanford.EDU
Fri, 30 Nov 2001 13:48:44 -0800 (PST)

On Fri, 30 Nov 2001 Craig_Everhart@transarc.com wrote:
> What was the errno value after the write failure?

I assume that "No such file or directory" is the translated error number.

> What does the fstrace output from AFS say?

I am not able to really read and understand the 158MB of data I got.
Is there something I can "grep" for (like "error")?
If you want, I can compress the log file and send it to you.

> Was it writing past a 2G file size limit?

No. In my cases it uses 2 1GB large files.

> Was the AFS partition out of space or the volume over quota?

No. The partition has lots of space and the quota for the volume
is 3GB (which is less then 2x1GB).

-- Alf.

  Alf Wachsmann                       | e-mail: alfw@slac.stanford.edu
  SLAC Computing Service              | Phone:  +1-650-926-4802
  2575 Sand Hill Road, M/S 97         | FAX:    +1-650-926-3329
  Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA           | Office: Bldg. 50/323
                http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~alfw (PGP)