[OpenAFS-devel] Build in separate objdir...

Neulinger, Nathan nneul@umr.edu
Fri, 12 Oct 2001 08:07:10 -0500

I'm in the process of developing a patch for this support, and have a decent
chunk of it completed. It will allow the traditional
/path/to/srcdir/configure type of objdir support typically found in gnu
style apps.

So far is mostly working on the dirs I have converted, but is slow and
tedious cause not very much of the changes can be automated. This is
probably work that will be thrown away once we get to automake, but that
could be a while down the road, so might as well get something useful in
place now.

I'll probably send a patch-in-progress later today at least.

-- Nathan