[OpenAFS-devel] Build in separate objdir...

Neulinger, Nathan nneul@umr.edu
Fri, 12 Oct 2001 09:52:23 -0500

Cool. What's Ive been doing is - putting VPATH in (since it takes care of a
pile of manual changes automatically) and then fixing anything else.

If VPATH needs to be removed, it's simple enough to just do the manual
changes.

-- Nathan