[OpenAFS-devel] fs sysname

Derrick J Brashear shadow@dementia.org
Sun, 14 Oct 2001 15:14:34 -0400 (EDT)

On Sun, 14 Oct 2001, Harald Barth wrote:

> Are there such people? I do not think that I need to care if things
> break for them (they use features which make use of defects in one
> implementation which is conflicting with the documentation).

Changing it is certainly possible, but doing so on the basis of that
documentation is weak. It's only a defect if we agree what we're
implementing is what's contained there. On the other hand it should be
done in the interest of interoperability. I won't promise when I'll have
time but if no one else does it, I will.

-D