[OpenAFS-devel] Bug in OpenAFS-1.2.2

Derrick J Brashear shadow@dementia.org
Sat, 20 Oct 2001 02:37:54 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 19 Oct 2001, Nathan Neulinger wrote:

> I don't have any objection, so long as the local CellServDB takes
> precedence by default, otherwise it's a potential security hole that
> many existing sites won't want to introduce.

As of this point there's no system for changing precedence and we never
agreed what semantics people wanted, incidentally (since you reminded me).

On my list of things to look at "sometime" is the ability to also run AFS
commands with information from AFSDB, e.g. make it able to be a
full-fledged replacement for CellServDB

-D