[OpenAFS-devel] suggested feature...

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
25 Sep 2001 11:30:22 -0400

Is 120M the actual partition size of the amount of available
FS space after you've laid the filesystem onto the partition?
Also keep in mind that the 'cache size' does not take into
account the CacheItems and VolumeItems files, so you have to
reduce that out as well.

Assuming your cache "partition" size is 120M, the available space
would be closer to 100M, so I would only feel comfortable with an 80M
cache.  YMMV.

-derek