[OpenAFS-devel] panic on sun4u_57 on machine running 64bit OS+HW

Neulinger, Nathan nneul@umr.edu
Mon, 8 Apr 2002 10:40:24 -0500

Only one I've seen it on so far is an Ultra 5. I've got other
ultra5/10's that I'm sure are running 64/32 that are not experiencing
the problem. And I've got an Ultra 1 series that was reinstalled very
recently that's working fine.=20

I'm in the process of getting another U5 up and running in 64/64 mode to
test with. (The reason this occured is that we had a hardware failure on
a Remedy/ARS server, had to reinstall with Sol 2.7 - box was running
2.6. Reinstall put it in 64/64 mode, and afs panics it now.=20

-- Nathan