[OpenAFS-devel] Segmentation fault in afsd.

Harald Barth haba@pdc.kth.se
Fri, 16 Aug 2002 16:38:11 +0200 (CEST)

> I am using SuSE Linux 8.0.99 with a 2.4.18 kernel, reiserfs-3.6.2,
> and openafs-1.2.6. When I start afs, the afsd crashes. When I turn
> on -debug and -verbose, after a bunch of doSweepAFSCache's I get:
> (...)

Cache in reiserfs? I have triggered bugs in reiserfs when using Arla.
I got inodes that suddenly disappeared and after a while reappeared
again. I started debugging this with the reiserfs guys, but gave up
after I could not get them to try to repeat my test case. Try with a
cache in ext2 or or ext3.

Harald.