[OpenAFS-devel] OpenAFS 1.2.6 on AIX 4.3.3 - /vicep structure or v3fshelper ???

Harald Barth haba@pdc.kth.se
Tue, 20 Aug 2002 17:58:10 +0200 (CEST)

> By the way, we also found we needed a header file
> /usr/include/sys/call_ie.h from AIX fileset devices.common.IBM.atm.rte
> 4.3.3.0. Is there a way to compile without support for ATM interfaces,
> or is this for some reason needed regardless of the actual use of ATM ?

If I remember correct, then this is a bug in the include files
provided by your compiler environment, which means your distribution.
Complain to your vendor ;-) I would compile only with a recent vac 5.x
and absolutely not with anything older than vac 4.4.0.0.

Another thought - when would I run fsck on jfs? Isn't one of jfs features
that it does not need fsck? Or did I miss something here?

Harald.