[OpenAFS-devel] Re: 1.2.3 compile barfs on AIX 4.3.3

Harald Barth haba@pdc.kth.se
Wed, 13 Feb 2002 17:33:09 +0100 (CET)

This is AIX specific, so anyone not concerned with AIX can skip this.

I am talking about that /usr/include/sys/call_ie.h is missing from
bos.adt.include because /usr/include/net/proto_net.h version 1.21
needs it. I have got /usr/include/net/proto_net.h from bos.adt.include
so /usr/include/sys/call_ie.h should be in bos.adt.include or in
another set that is required by bos.adt.include.

If I comment out the atm crap from proto_net.h I actually get
all the way through make dest. I have not tested the result yet.

I wonder if IBM has a "compile kernel module" regression test
prior to shipping bos.adt.include 4.3.3.79?

Harald.