[OpenAFS-devel] pam_afs.krb.so.1 ticket file naming problem (from OpenAFS 1.2.1 on)

Rudolph T Maceyko rtm@cert.org
Tue, 19 Feb 2002 10:15:09 -0500

I *still* see this problem with OpenAFS-1.2.3 (locally built from the
SRPM for Red Hat 7.2 but w/o any source changes).

  auth sufficient /lib/security/pam_afs.krb.so try_first_pass
ignore_root setenv_password_expires

Now what?  :-)

Red Hat 7.2 +all errata

Thanks,
-Rudy

--On Friday, November 02, 2001 02:50:13 -0500 Derrick J Brashear
<shadow@dementia.org> wrote:

> On Thu, 1 Nov 2001, Jaroslaw Polok wrote:
>
>>  I recently saw a problem with kerberos ticket file
>> naming:
>>
>>  all users logging (telnet) on a (linux) system get same
>>  ticket file name:
>>
>>    /tmp/tkt0

 .
 .