[OpenAFS-devel] problems with rxgen changes... ubik_tid, ubik_version doubly defined...

Derrick J Brashear shadow@dementia.org
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 11:41:39 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 26 Feb 2002, Nickolai Zeldovich wrote:

> > They are getting defined in both ubik.h and ubik_int.h:
> > [...]
>
> If you cvs update, you should notice this particular problem
> (and a few others having to do with rxgen prototypes) have
> been fixed in the mainline.

You fixed all the ones I had patches laying around for, but...

> There's still a more annoying problem in afsfileprocs.c where
> CallPreamble magically turns an rx_call into rx_connection,
> and the arguments to the SRXAFS functions aren't what the
> prototypes say they should be.  In particular, most SRXAFS
> functions type their first arg as "struct rx_connection *"
> when the prototypes consider them to be "struct rx_call *".
> I haven't fixed this one yet.

Indeed, I haven't figured out the right course of action on this one yet
either.