[OpenAFS-devel] tools and additional autoconf options...

Derrick J Brashear shadow@dementia.org
Tue, 15 Jan 2002 12:03:18 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 15 Jan 2002, Neulinger, Nathan wrote:

> 	* fix several krb5 bugs that they are continually ignoring

I should probably not ask, but can you give details?

> Another option would be to have central.org be the grand repository of
> pointers to all-that-is-afs-related, but actually keep the tools on
> openafs.org.

It's the same machine.

> Since my impression is that we want people to be using krb5 when they deploy
> afs, we should make it as easy as possible for them to do so. To me, the
> easiest way to do that is to provide the auxilliary tools to be built as
> part of openafs. If they can be provided externally (example - binutils
> contains gdb, but gbd is also an external product - or maybe it's vice
> versa) - that's great too. Distribute the extracted version via central.org.

aklog/asetkey at least a case could be made for "useful to distribute with
OpenAFS". Is there anything else?

-D