[OpenAFS-devel] IP acls... GetCPS, etc...

Jeffrey Hutzelman jhutz@cmu.edu
Mon, 28 Jan 2002 11:26:33 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 25 Jan 2002, Nathan Neulinger wrote:

> On a side note, it would really be nice if we could get the AFS faq
> added to a docs/ subdir of the openafs distribution so patches can be
> submitted against it to update an authoritative copy of it.

Given that the AFS FAQ is not OpenAFS-specific and is maintained by
someone else (Paul Blackburn), putting a copy in the OpenAFS CVS
repository and calling it "authoritative" would be inappropriate and
incorrect.  Someone has recently started importing the latest version of
the FAQ into the AFSLore wiki, apparently with the intent of updating it.
If you're interested in contributing to that effort, take a look at
http://grand.central.org/twiki/bin/view/AFSLore/AFSFrequentlyAskedQuestions

-- Jeff