[OpenAFS-devel] Problem about multiple AFS in the same cell

Derek Atkins openafs-devel" <openafs-devel@openafs.org
30 Jan 2002 23:35:35 -0500

=B3=AF=A4=B9=B8t <u85021@ice.ntnu.edu.tw> writes:

> That's really what I want to do. I have tried many times, and I have
> searched many documents, including
> IBM AFS documents, google, etc. But I still can't find solutions. Can any=
one
> tell me how to add multiple AFS into the same cell? Or is there any docum=
ent
> that I can refer to?

Multiple clients or multiple servers?

Multiple clients are easy -- you just set ThisCell to the same
thing on all your clients.

Multiple servers are just as easy.  To add a fileserver all you need
to do is set the KeyFile to the same as on your existing servers and
then start bosserver and the required fileserver processes.=20

-derek

--=20